Texas MUFON Section 6
meeting Agenda May 4, 2019
- Greeting and general introduction
- MUFON Mission Statement
- Investigate UFO sightings and collect the data in the MUFON Database for use by researchers worldwide.
- Promote research on UFOs to discover the true nature of the phenomenon, with an eye towards scientific breakthroughs, and improving life on our planet.
- Educate the public on the UFO phenomenon and its potential impact on society.
- Greet New Guests
- Staff Reports
- MUFON Texas Organization
- Houston MUFON Shirts for sale! $20 Black and Grey
- We got LOTS of new shirts
- We have various styles in both Black and Gray
- Books for sale $30
- List of Upcoming UFO events
- Monthly MUFON Statistics for April 2019 Way Better Animated!
- Volunteers: Book Reports, video reviews, case discussion, show and tell
- Marilyn - Book Reports
- Clayton - Recent UFO News
- Kim - Kim's Corner Videos
- Become a MUFON Field Investigator!
- 2019 Meeting Calendar
- NEXT MONTH: Cheryl Costa
- Cheryl will reveal unexpected secrets and facts about UFO sighting data from 2001 through 2017. She will illustrate amazing national trends along with UFO sighting specifics about the State of Arkansas and its various Counties. In addition she will demonstrate a new UFO Forensic analysis technique.
Recent UFO News with Clayton Kettle
Ozark Mountain Conference
- 2nd Weekend in April
- Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Steven, Michael and Clayton from Houston
- Tom Moegan from San Antonio
- Rented a nice Yukon for the trip
The Light Festival - Houston
- April 20, 2019
- Harris County Public Library-Aldine Branch, 11331 Airline Dr., Houston TX 77037
- Our Summer Reading Program has a space theme this year. It runs through the months of June and July. My first choice on a day and time would be a Saturday afternoon around 2 or 3 pm. Second choice would be a Tuesday or Thursday evening at 5:30.
- For the presentation, I was thinking of a description of what UFO investigators do and how they do it and some examples of sightings. I would love to have lots of visuals. We have broadband WiFi and an HDMI-compatible projector. The Fire Marshall’s occupancy limit on our meeting room is 30.
Understanding Historical Weather Information
on Weather Underground
Check out these links for a full map and meeting calendar.